Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Word From a Reader...

The very first benefit I have received from FLO is the close association with my christian friends. While I am one of the "mature" ladies in the group, it is amazing to note how much we have in common, sharing many of the same concerns. We each have our own experiences to contribute to the benefit of all. My heart is touched when I realize that there may be a lot of trouble in someone's heart, even though things appear rosy on the outside.

My S.H.A.P.E. has changed slightly. I think this is a good thing, because it lets us know that God can use us at any point in our lives. The basic gifts are there, developing all the time. It is exciting to see these gifts come to fruition, in my own life, as well as the young FLO women.

Pauline Corban