Saturday, May 1, 2010

Healing Rain

Tonight, as I was coming back from buying some VBS supplies, one of my favorite songs came on the radio, Healing Rain by Michael W. Smith. This song has great meaning to me. God used it to minister to me during the time of my 10 week old niece's death. Today was her birthday. She would have been 2 years old. This song was played at her funeral. What a coincidence that I heard it again tonight on my way home. I took it as a sign from God Himself reassuring me that He's still in control and that even though life is hard and things happen that hurt us and cause us pain, He's still in the business of bringing Healing Rain to our hearts. I can see how He's sent my family His healing rain over the last 2 years. He's continuing to restore and we are so grateful.

If you are hurting today, our prayer is that you experience God's Healing Rain. Let it wash you, surround you, and cleanse you from the pain of this world. Enjoy the video below.


And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28
Serving Him,