Thursday, July 29, 2010

Week-end Prayer

Father God,
You alone are God! You are mighty and powerful and all knowing! You have created the mountains and the oceans! You have brought sunshine and rain to me this week. You are my Creator, My Savior, My Lord....My God!
Thank you for being with me this week. Thank you for each time I felt your prasence. Thank you for each opportunity You gave me to share Your love with someone. Thank you for friends and family who shared their time with me.
Forgive me Lord for the many times I failed this week. Forgive me for the times I passed judgement. Forgive me for sharing gossip. Forgive me reacting in anger and frustration rather than love and grace. Forgive me for not spending time with you each day. Forgive me for getting sidetracked and not staying focused on You and Your will for my life.
Help me Lord. Help me leave this week behind. Help me find rest in You this weekend. Let me start next week with worship. Help me to stay focused on You and Your will for my life. Speak to me Lord. Hold me close to Your heart.
I love you Lord, and I thank You for loving me.
Amen