Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Morning Pick Me Up...




We all have those days...mine usually happen on Monday. And while I am grateful for health that allows me to work, a job that allows me to bring home a paycheck to pay a mortgage that reminds me that I have a home complete with a laundry room full of laundry that reminds me that I have a family who left dishes in the sink that remind me that I had food to feed my family last night.....sometimes one of "those" days hits me and I just want to go back to bed! If you are like me and life sometimes seems to be a little bit out of control and you have more laundry than you do time.....take a deep breath, close your eyes and tell yourself "this too shall pass"...it may pass like a kidney stone, but it WILL pass!


There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1



Hugs!

K





"For Ladies Only" is the ladies ministry of Pearson Baptist Church in Pearl Mississippi.