- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 Spread pie filling in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Place in cold oven. Heat oven to 400ºF; let heat 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- 2 While pie filling is heating, stir remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Drop 6 spoonfulls onto warm pie filling. Sprinkle with additional sugar if desired.
- 3 Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light brown.
"For Ladies Only" is the ladies ministry of Pearson Baptist Church in Pearl Mississippi.